Sunday, September 6, 2009

Michael Buble

LOL, wow, I guess today's blog gonna be with the name "Michael" =.=

(Michael Mcintyre & Michael Buble) zzzz

Anyway, just now I was watching Michael Buble's concert held in Madison Square Garden. Actually I've listened to his song since year 2005 and never thought that he is really so good. After I've watched his concert, omg, I've found that he is such a sexy guy and he has good voice.

Michael Buble, 34 (born in 9th September, his birthday is coming soon) is a Canadian singer and actor, he took italian citizenship in year 2005.

Well, I think his music is a nice choice for setting up the intoxication atmosphere in your room, especially when you want to seduce your partner, you could play those sexy music to get them on or while you want to waltz with your partner, it will be the perfect choice ;)
(Please don't think that I'm such a perverted person, I just want to share it with everybody and this is something about enjoying a relaxing lifestyle)

I think you guys have already known him, especially for one of his singles "home" (sing: let me go home, I'm just too far, from where you are, I wanna come home).

So try listen to these two songs below, "me and mrs. Jones" & "Home"

I think "me and ms. jones" is a perfect choice to set up the mood in your room as for "home" I think its pretty nice for waltz or when you're far away from your partner, it will be very romantic and touching. ;)



So guys, if you want more of it, just hit to artist gallery or any CD stores for it.
The one I bought is this one, MICHAEL BUBLE MEETS MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
it has one audio disc and one DVD for you to watch the concert ;)
RM 49.90 (if I'm not wrong)


No comments:

Post a Comment