Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jeff Dunham

Jeff Dunham a American ventriloquist comedian.
He is the first comedian when I first watch stand-up comedy on YouTube.
It was somebody that introduce it to me and now I'm intoxicated by these comedies and currently spreading it to all that gets near me (so if you don't want to be infected by comedy decease better stay away from me XD). So my most favorite puppet is Achmed the dead terrorist, Peanut and Walter. Achmed is famous by the "silence, I kill you" quote, Peanut will always be paired with Jose Jalapeno (a green Mexican chilly) with his "on a stick" at almost every end of the sentence he spoke (you'll know what I mean if you watch the videos) and Walter will always complain about his wife on the show. XD

So I'll save my strength for typing about how good is Jeff Dunham, you'll know how good is he when you watch the videos, so lets enjoy the show now ;)

*(Maybe most of you have already watched before, but I still wish I could introduce to those who have never watch yet :P, so for those who never watch, I hope it is amusing for you =) )*

No comments:

Post a Comment