Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Love My Dior Addict (and I think you will like it too)

Here is something to share with you ladies who want a sexy and moisture lips ;)

I've just bought it today in Gurney's Parkson and I love it so damn much after using it. I let my bff Hazel to have a try on it and she likes it too, of course she is planning to get herself one asap. XD

Lip gloss users must have known that some lip gloss like M.A.C's always will give you a sticky feel that makes you feel really uncomfortable and while you put it on, your lips aren't shine enough and not watering and excessing usage of lipstick will cause your lips to look dry and it will break until it bleeds and it hurts (I'm facing this kind of problem too).

So this is something that I think is nice and considerable to those would love to have sexy lips and at the same time preventing it from dry and breaking- The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer.

























It provides you a plumping effect due to it's unique collagen-enriched formula that keeps your lips away from dryness as well as giving you a mint feel after applying it to your lips. It could be used as a complement to your make up or as an intensive treatment. For me I would use it as an intensive treatment though I don't use lipstick much.

The price is RM 88, maybe it's a lil expensive for some of us but I think it's worth to buy rather than buying those cheap ones that hardly can show the result that you're expecting.

As for where to get it, I think I don't have to mention it anymore and I think you know where. hehe...

Good Luck =)


No comments:

Post a Comment