Monday, September 21, 2009

300 bucks for 3 items XD

300 bucks for 3 items today in Parkson XD

First item: Shu Uemura cleansing purifier

It's like a combination of make up remover and cleanser, very nice and smooth. Cost me 99 bucks



Second item : Christian Dior's Diorshow Iconic Mascara

I like this because it gives an extra lash-curling effect, especially for those who have very little lashes, it may helped a lot by using it ;)
Cost me 100 bucks



Third Item: Benefit's Maybe Baby Lotion
I just love the smell of the lotion and the quote behind (will show it below)
Cost me 105 bucks


Quote behind:
Do you want to know a secret?XD
Maybe Baby
a flirtatious body lotion

Blend this fragrant body lotion from sexy shoulders to flirty feet.
With a mixture of moisturizing ingredients & shimmering champagne highlights...
Maybe Baby is for bare-skin beauty.

IS THIS SEAT TAKEN?
HAVEN'T WE MET BEFORE?
PROMISE NOT TO TELL?
DO YOU DARE?
SHOULD WE...?

XD


No comments:

Post a Comment