Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HardRock Teaser...


Guess what?

Penang's HardRock is opening on 19th September 2009.

Omg, I can't wait to have a taste of the environment (drooling).
Thinking back those years, I've always been there during childhood times(I was staying in KL that time), dad will always brought me there for lunch or dinner sometimes and I will always asking for balloons from the cafe. :P
KL's HardRock is in Concord Hotel, I remember there is a Michael Jackson's signature on the wall and a huge clock and you may see there are guitars all over the wall too. pretty cool huh?

So what will Penang HardRock looks like?

hmm...well I'm pretty lazy to upload any images instead of the hardrock logo XD (very sorry), maybe you guys can go to this link http://www.hardrockhotels.net/penang/ for full details. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment